NOVEDADES DE DIOTEC
DIOTEC. NUEVOS REGULADORES DE VOLTAJE / TENSION. LOW DROPOUT
Linear voltage regulators are simple and cost-efficient devices, for generating stable output voltage from a wide range of higher input voltages. With their simple 3-pin internal configuration and small package dimensions, they enable the designers to easily use them in various linear circuits covering a broad range of applications.
Our new linear voltage regulators are designed for high performance operation. Applications include medium power general-purpose consumer and industrial circuits such as DC/DC converters, battery chargers, LED drivers and µController (MCU) circuits.
Linear voltage regulators are used in sensitive applications and complex circuits, requiring stable supply voltages, low to medium current capabilities and low noise. You can find all the information also in our new flyer.
Diotec’s product portfolio offers:
› Positive Voltage Regulators (Fixed version)
› Negative Voltage Regulators (Fixed version)
› Low Dropout Voltage Regulators (Adjustable and Fixed version)
› Low dropout & Low Quiescent LDO Voltage Regulator (Fixed version)
Our new Linear Voltage Regulators comes in the industry-standard packages such as SOT-223, SOT-23, SOT-89, TO-92 and SO-8, with the following main features:
- Adjustable and fixed output voltage versions
- Adjustable output voltage range: 1.25 V … 13.65 V
- Fixed output voltage range: – 5.0 V … 24 V
- Maximum output currents upto 1 A
- Output voltage accuracy: ±1%, ±2% and 5%
- Typical quiescent current: 8 µA … 6.5 mA
- Typical dropout voltage: 0.075 V … 2.0 V
- Thermal overload and short circuit protection
- Post regulators for switch mode power supply
- DC/DC converters
- Active SCSI termination regulators
- Battery powered electronics
- Mobile / Smart Phones
- Home automation systems
- Game consoles
Dejar un comentario¿Quieres unirte a la conversación?
Siéntete libre de contribuir